Beyond Your Current Tax Base
Balancing your budget without increasing taxes or cutting services….
Economic vitality increases municipal tax revenues through increased Real Estate Transfer Taxes, Earned Income Taxes, Local Service Taxes all the while revitalizing your downtown and repurposing blighted buildings.
Increasing tax ratables through strategic economic development leads to new revenue streams that can be reinvested back into the community.
Orchestrating this cycle of prosperity takes visioning, imagination, and planning.
Revealing the Revenue
Client: Main Street Hatboro, Hatboro, PA 19040
- $25 Million – Toll Brothers – Hatboro Station
- 72 – Unit Transportation Oriented Development
- Opened – April 2018 – 25 Units Sold of 72 to date
- Average Price: $366,000
- Townhomes sales total $9,150,000 Million in 2018
- Generating: $47,500 – Real Estate Transfer Taxes,
- $18,750 – New Earned Income Taxes
Client: Perkasie Borough, Perkasie PA 18944
- $43 Million – Ryan Homes – Perkasie Woods
- 144 – Townhome Project
- 72 – Units sold – Average Sale price – $300,000
- Townhome sales as of 2018 total – $21,600,000
- Real Estate Transfer Taxes = $108,000
- Developer Impact Fees to Borough Parks – $1,500 per unit = $108,000
- Borough Electric Utility Tapping Fees – $1,500 per unit = $108,000
Client: New Britain Borough, New Britain, PA 18901
- Commercial Real Estate Sales – 3rd Quarter 2018 = $8.2 Million
- Real Estate Transfer Taxes related to sales = $41,000