What We Do
There are only two ways to create revenue.
One way is to raise taxes.
The better way is to create economic activity - that's what we do.
We revitalize towns by:
- Creating jobs and revenue for municipalities
- Innovating solutions for economic growth
- Raising property values
- Increasing occupancy and lease rates
- Filling vacant and blighted properties
- Improving the quality of life for residents and businesses
- Negotiating resolutions to complicated decade-long conflicts
- Utilizing social media marketing to promote municipalities
- Leasing, selling and repurposing commercial properties
- Cross-pollinating businesses, municipalities and organizations
- Assisting business start-ups
- Implementing Comprehensive Plans
Small Town Economics - Rebuilding America
"The scale of small towns allows for real revitalization to happen," remarked Barth. "Here it is possible to reach all audiences and create successful teams that influence change. Bottom-Up Economics partnered with Top-Down support creates an achievable revitalization model that works in every town. The Bottom Up/Top Down model has created hundreds of millions of dollars in new investment and 1,000+ jobs."
What we do for developers
- Navigation - We speak "municipal." We navigate the difficult development process with municipalities.
- Site Location - Find key, unlisted properties for development.
- Diplomacy - Turn municipal adversaries into allies and collaborative partners.
- Zoning - Creatively problem solve zoning and development needs.
- Expediting - Streamline the development process.
- Funding - Secure county and state funding sources.
- Sweet Spots - Pair developer's styles with viable, profitable projects.
- Communities - Align the needs and wants of a community with appropriate developers.
We revitalize your business by:
- Providing creative, strategic insights.
- Visioning for growth and prosperity.
- Creating divergent solutions for complicated initiatives and problems.
Business Financing with:
- Commercial banks and government agencies.
- County and state funding sources.
- Municipal, county and state tax programs.
- Grants and business expansion funding.
- The "Perfect Spot" - We help you find it.
Building, buying or expanding your company is a complicated process. It requires expertise in navigating municipal zoning and land development. We navigate your company through the purchase and development of a new corporate location.
High Altitude Consulting for Business:
We look at your businesses from a different perspective, focusing on solutions without boundaries that create unexpected results.
Business Start Ups:
We help guide new business startups through business planning and development, financing to fit-outs, openings and marketing.